FGI Lightpanel 700 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
We carefully observed Mother Nature at work by visiting the Green Triangle in California on warm sunny days in June. Surrounded by lush fragrant flowers we measured light spectrum, intensity and uniformity on the plant canopy. Then we built everything we learned into the FGI Lightpanel 700.
Mother Nature is an excellent instructor. We wanted to learn about ideal light spectrum, intensity and uniformity.
After hundreds of grow cycles we have the answers. Clearly Mother Nature approves and the results are in at Forever Green Indoors and we publish them to YouTube, Instagram and our website. Check it out on our grower reported crop yield pages. Healthy, fragrant, high yielding flowers prefer the sun. After all, these plants have been growing under it for a very long time.
The FGI LIghtpanel 700 represents all we’ve learned over the years developing lighting for grow. We even patented the light engine which creates our unique spectrum.
Made in Washington. Inspired by master growers. Approved by Mother Nature in the wild. (IMPORTANT NOTE: Please let us know if you’d like a FREE 110V / 220 or 227V plug with your purchase. Item ships with 8′ bare whip power cord.)
- Full spectrum light output mimics the spectrum of the sun and fills the McCree Action Spectrum (where all plant life benefits the most from photosynthesis).
- Up to 25 Square foot canopy coverage in flower
- Replaces 1000 W HPS Fixture with 35% energy savings
- Patented optimized spectrum, an equeal mix of 3000K & 5000K high bin diodes.
- Red 660nm LED chip surround to increase flowering intensity
- 1345 umols/ms PPF output
- 989 µmol/m²/s ppfd output at 12” hanging height
- Lightweight and easy to hang at 27 lbs
- Fully passive cooling, no moving parts. No PC fans. No liquids cooling.
- Four 14” x 14” clustered LED ‘power-square’ panels for maximum flowering intensity
- Dimming and spectrum tuning control with optional FGI Controller
- UL approved for available local utility rebates
- IP 65 damp rated
The Lightpanel 700 full spectrum LED uses our patented 50% / 50% mix of warm and cool white LEDs, with added 660nm red for maximum flowering results.
Our light output is designed to more closely mimic the spectrum of the sun, and is also able to match the McCree Action Spectrum – ideal for boosting photosynthesis in all plant life.
As compared with Gavita HPS lamps our spectrum is more full, which explains why growers have seen such great results with these lights.
FGI Light Controller for Tuning and Dimming (Optional)
The FGI Controller. Commercial Grade Control For FGI Brand LED Grow Lights
The FGI Controller allows for a robust fully passive hard wired interface to our FGI brand LED grow lights equipped with the RJ45 comm board interface. Simple plug and play connections using standard CAT6 network cable.
Adjust warm white diodes, cool white diodes and red channel for spectrum tuning and dimming.
Connect up to 100 of our Lightpanel products and have complete control over your spectrum and PPFD at canopy!